Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day OOPS

Haha, well, I'm kind of proud for myself for keeping up the Christmas calendar project as long as I did, then all the exams and other Christmas related stress really struck me and I couldn't function properly anymore, so not really surprised I didn't finish it. Maybe this year? 

The funny thing is, I convinced myself the whole time that yeah, I WILL catch up and I took photos almost every day, sometimes I took two or three photos for those days I had missed, but I never got to posting them in the end. Maybe I will post them at some point.

But hey! New year! A lot has happened already since it FRICKING MARCH. School has happened - because I slacked off last fall I need to get 30 credits this spring, HA HA YAY.. .AWE..some.. eh.. BUT it's fine, I've already got 15 in the bag so only 15 more and even though political science as a subject is sometimes boring as hell, the books are just way too heavy with information, you get so many credits for the courses. I think I get 11 points just for doing two book exams, or 10, I can't remember exactly but I think one of the book exams was 6 credits and the other was either 5 or 4 so.

Also, FUCKING YAY, time to apply for summer jobs, OH HOW I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR SO. MUCH. I hope you all noticed my subtle sarcasm there. Okay, good, I'll go back to crying in the corner now.

I finally finished Dragon Age II too, sometime in February I think, and oh, I got Lego Marvel Superheros for Christmas and let me tell you, that game is A W E S O M E. I mean, it would be even better if it wasn't a Lego game but just, a regular Marvel adventure game. Lego or not though, I love it, it's just the best. I still have some collecting to do, I've finished the story mode but loooots of collecting to do still. Once I finished DA II I bought Assassin's Creed II (my friends keep telling me 'this second game is way better than the first one, start from that' like happened with DA and now AC haha) and I was reeeally confused when I bought it because the guy at GameStop asked for my ID. I MEAN. No one has EVER asked for my ID when I've bought a game but then again, I probably haven't bought a R18 game before :'D still, it was just incredibly funny to me. And confusing.

Also, not too long ago I bought my friend's old desktop computer so now I have two computeeeers! This one I'm mainly going to use for gaming though and Walle, my dear, lovely, loyal laptop will remain as my number one computer. You (yes, that's the name of the desktop computer) will be for playing - I already have minecraft on it although I haven't had the time to actually start playing it yet with Linda and Katsu (my awesomer than awesome friends), and I'm currently downloading Tera on it too (as I type this, actually, 5 hours and 48 minutes remaining :'DD).

I'll explain about how I name my things another time, for now there has been enough talk so time for some pictures now, here, have my random thoughts and observations of winter.


Yeah, so, I've kind of started to draw a comic diary thing. I do it occasionally, when I feel like it, and I'm not publishing it anywhere, this is the first time and first place I'm publishing a couple of entries from it. :'D I'm a bit nervous, I was quite determined that I wouldn't publish it ever anywhere but oh well, why not, comic blogging is so IN at the moment anyway. Oh and please keep in mind that I haven't exactly spent hours on these, it's not the point, so the result is what it is, not a masterpiece, and it wasn't supposed to be either.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH YOUR COMIC IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND ADORABLE. I LOVE IT. I would totally follow a blog of just your daily comics~ <3 Don't know if you have them in Finland, but we have special gloves you can buy where they stitched special thread on the thumb/pointer finger tips so you can use your touchscreens with them! It's nice for when your nose is too cold to register on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skfjdslfk you've always been so nice and supportive about my art, I can't even ;u; THANK YOU SO MUCH, it seriously means so much to me to hear that! Maybe eventually I will do a diary comic blog or something, it's definitely tempting. Oh yeah, I think we do have those, but seriously? I'm really skeptical about them :'D I should probably try them out before totally judging them, but I can't help it, to me it seems like the tips have just been knit with a differently colored thread haha. And okay, the other reason I have never paid them much mind is that they look rather thin, at least those that I have seen, and my hands get cold and start freezing REALLY easily, and thus for winter I need rather thick gloves. But I will give those special gloves a try next year, promise :D!

      Thanks again for being the awesome person you are! <3

      Delete